On July 31st, the Department of the Navy released a Five-Year Review report for the former Hunters Point Naval Shipyard (HPNS.) The review confirms that current and planned remedies at the site are, or will be at their completion, protective of human health and the environment. Recommendations in Section 7 indicate areas that the Navy will be evaluating in the near future as part of the Five-Year Review process. This document is available via the links below.
- July 2019 Final Fourth Five-Year Review
- July 2019 Appendix A - List of References and Documents Reviewed
- July 2019 Appendix C1-C6 - Site Inspection Checklist and Photographic Logs
- July 2019 Appendix C7- C12 - Photographic Log, Parcel UC-3
- July 2019 Appendix D-E - Groundwater Figures for Parcels B-1, B-2, C, D-1, and G