Base Property and Historical Use
The former Naval Air Warfare Center (NAWC) Trenton is located in Ewing Township, New Jersey. The property is bordered to the north and west by Mercer County Airport, to the sorth by Parkway Avenue, and to the east by a railroad line. The property consists of approximately 528 acres of improved and unimproved land. The NAWC was operated by the U.S. Navy from 1951 until 1997 as a jet engine test facility.
Closure Date, Parcels Transferred
Operational closure of former NAWC Trenton was 1997. All parcels have been conveyed.