2238 Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Program Management Office
Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Program Management Office

INSTALLATIONS

ANNOUNCEMENTS
Apr 13 2016
On 13 Apr 16, the BRAC Program Management Office completed the second phase of the No-Cost Economic Development Conveyance to the City of Alameda. This phase 2 conveyance was for approximately 184 acres. The City was very enthusiastic to receive this property as it will facilitate their near term redevelopment plans. The City Chief Operating Officer, Mayor, and City Manager were on hand to execute conveyance documents with the Navy. The former installation is now approximately 89% conveyed with the remaining 11% on track for completion by 2020.
Mar 18 2016
The DoN is initiating a 45-day public comment period to provide the community an opportunity to comment on the Draft EIS. Federal, state, and local elected officials and agencies and the public are encouraged to provide written comments. Two public meetings will also be held to provide information and receive written comments on the Draft EIS.
Jan 21 2016
NAWC Warminster -- The Department of the Navy, in coordination with state and federal environmental regulatory agencies, has begun the CERCLA Fourth 5-Year Review of the selected remedies at former Naval Air Warfare Center Warminster, PA.
In accordance with the requirements of CERCLA, the Five-Year Review evaluates whether the performance of the remedies detailed in the Record of Decision (ROD) documents for the subject OUs remain protective of human health and the environment. The Navy will issue the final Five-Year Review report in November 2016.
Navy_photo

CONTACT INFO

Department of the Navy
BRAC Program Management Office
33000 Nixie Way
Building 50, Suite 207
San Diego, CA 92147
Phone: (619) 524-5096

More...

 

COMMUNITY INFORMATION

Former Naval Air Warfare Center Warminster

Open House Public Information Session

11:00AM Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Former Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Willow Grove

Open House Public Information Session

11:00AM Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Former Naval Shipyard Mare Island

Restoration Advisory Board Meeting

7:00PM Thursday, May 26, 2016

Former Naval Shipyard Mare Island

Restoration Advisory Meeting

7:00PM Thursday, Jul 28, 2016

WHATS NEW

Former Naval Training Center Orlando

Third 5-Year Review for OU1 posted

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Former Naval Shipyard Hunters Point

New documents posted on the Progress Reports webpage

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Former Naval Shipyard Hunters Point

2016 Community Informational Material posted

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

SHARE THIS PAGE

1322 Patterson Ave. SE, Suite 100, Washington Navy Yard, D.C. 20374-5065

  • Please read this Privacy Policy
  • GILS NUMBER DOD-USN-000702
Connect with Us
0